How can you be sure that your workers have the skills and training they need when jobsite safety and productivity
are at stake?
NAHETS Heavy Equipment Certification* is the answer.
The NAHETS Heavy Equipment Certification testing and outcome-based assessment program was created to provide a third-party, reliable measurement of the essential skills that workers must have to demonstrate proficiency and capability in heavy equipment operations.
NAHETS’ADEPT (Adaptable Equipment Proficiency Testing) program uses a testing and certification process that uses an outcome-based assessment approach, which provides an objective evaluation that meets industry and regulatory standards and accurately measures knowledge and abilities, including:
- Basic operations, safety and maintenance
- Site layout, soils and practical math
- Blueprint reading and general construction knowledge
- Staging and set up
- Proper execution and accuracy in maintaining lines and depth
The NAHETS Approach
- Portable Testing and Evaluation – we’ll come to your site
- Customized Certification – designed to meet your specific and unique needs and requirements
- Training options – providing on-site training for workers and support of in-house trainers